Affordable Rates to NY/BOS/WAS Sports Club for CIR Members
- CIR/SEIU has partnered with MySportsClubs (NYSC/BSC/WSC) to encourage a healthier lifestyle by offering members affordable rates to the MySportsClubs gyms.
- CIR members can receive a reduction from the standard club rates. Rates will be $59.95 per month. The joining fee is $0, and a one-time processing fee is $49. Compare to: $89.99 per month plus a $149 joining fee.
- Membership enrollment and administration of the program will be handled by the MySportsClubs Corporate Call Center—(800) 611-9833 only.
- The Passport Membership will allow employees access and use of all 160 facilities (except Wellesley and Waltham in the Boston region), all group exercise classes and club amenities.
- The negotiated rate is available to spouses, life/domestic partners and children ages 14 and up.
- If a CIR member or qualifying family members are currently NYSC members, they can convert to the discounted rate. A $39 conversion fee applies. CIR/SEIU collectively must enroll 100 new memberships.
- All memberships are for 1-year. The membership rolls over to a month-to-month status upon the anniversary date.
- Each membership comes with a complimentary session with a personal trainer.
- If you are not a member of CIR and wish to become one or have questions regarding your status please contact CIR at (212) 356-8100.