Washington D.C. Endorsements
2022 General election
The causes we fight for don’t always stop at the walls of our workplace. That’s why we build the power to win inside and outside of our hospitals by helping elect healthcare champions who will stand with us at the bargaining table, the picket line and in the halls of power for us and our patients.
REGISTER TO VOTE AT register.vote.org/ ➞
Make sure you’re ready to vote.
- October 3 – Mail-in ballots are sent out
- October 18 – Deadline to register to vote
- October 24 – Deadline to request Absentee Ballot
- November 8 – Election Day
Find your registration information.
Locate your drop box or voting center.
- October 31 to November 6
- Mail Ballot Drop Boxes open in 55 locations throughout the District on May October 14 – SEE LOCATIONS
Commit to Vote on the CIR Slate – SIGN THE PLEDGE!
Increasing the tipped minimum wage
✓ VOTE YES
cITY COUNCIL – WARD 5
CITY COUNCIL – WARD 1