CIR Travel Agency Information:
Open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Phone Number: 215-922-4671
FOR CIR MEMBERS INSIDE THE CA/FL/NM/MA AREA ONLY
Please book your travel by April 20th, 2018 through UN Travel, CIR’s travel agent by calling (215) 922-4671 or (800) 234-8685 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information. (A travel representative will contact you by phone or email within 2 business days):
- Your name as it appears on your driver’s license or passport
- Date of birth
- Cell phone number
- Email Address
- Departure airport (City and State)
- Arrival and departure dates and times for travel to and from Tysons, Virginia
- Frequent Flyer Number and preferred airline (if you have one)
- TSA number (if you have one)
- CIR will pay for your travel if you are travelling to and from Convention from the state in which you reside. If your destination, for your return trip, or origin for your trip to Convention is a different state than the state you reside in and the airfare costs more than it normally would from or to your home state, CIR will only pay up to the average cost of travel to and from your home state at the time of booking, as determined by UN Travel. Any difference in travel cost should be paid directly to CIR by check by April 30th, 2018.
- If you make a reservation and must change or cancel, you will not be responsible for any charges if you make a change within 24 hours of the date your reservations are made.. If changes to your reservation include extra costs please call (212) 356-8100 and ask for Cheryle Daniel-Hill or email her at email@example.com.
- If you are flying into Virginia, you should fly into Dulles International Airport or Reagan National Airport.
- From/To Dulles International Airport: The cost of a taxi is approximately $30 and the trip is 17 to 25 minutes.
- From/To Reagan National Airport: The cost of a taxi is approximately $45 and the trip is 30 to 45 minutes.
- CIR will reimburse you for ground travel to and from airports and baggage fees if it is necessary to check bags. Please remember to submit receipts.
EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENTS FOR CIR MEMBERS & APPLICABLE GUESTS
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided on Saturday and Sunday of the Convention. CIR will not cover the cost of dinner on Saturday of the Convention.
- CIR also cannot reimburse for room service, bar, restaurant bills, or other personal expenses. Reimbursable expenses include self-parking, rental car charges, transportation to and from airports, and any of the above-listed costs associated with traveling to and from the Convention.
- CIR will reimburse members for Convention related travel using taxis and ride sharing applications. Due to policy positions and decisions made by Uber, CIR strongly encourages members to use other ride hailing applications such as Curb and Lyft.
- Expense Reimbursement Forms will be available at the Registration Desk and at the Convention Regional Meetings.
- If you need to make a payment to CIR, please submit a check made payable to, “Committee of Interns and Residents” with a memo listing the payment as “Convention 2018 Expense” and mailed to the following address:
Committee of Interns and Residents/SEIU Healthcare
Attn: Wiener Maingrette, Controller
520 8th Avenue, Suite 1200
New York, NY 10018[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”sidebar-19″][/vc_column][/vc_row]