Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Benefits & Forms
- Membership Form
- Domestic Partnership Application (both same-sex and opposite-sex partners are eligible.) To add a partner, download an application below and return a notarized copy, along with all requested documentation, to the Plan office. You must also complete an Update Form below.
- Update Form to add new dependents to your plan. Requests to add dependents must be received within 30 days of qualifying event (birth/adoption or marriage), and you must attach requested documentation.
- Opt-Out Form Please fill out this form if you would like to remove yourself and/or your dependent(s) from the CIR Benefits Plan.
Rivetti Financial offers Student Loan Consultations to CIR members at a discounted rate:
- Receive individualized advice regarding your student loans
- Complete analysis of your federal and private loans
- Analysis of different repayment plans (Standard, IBR, PAYE, REPAYE)
- Assistance selecting appropriate repayment plan
- Projections of future payments and forgiveness
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Refinancing suitability analysis
- Introductions to competitive refinancing lenders
How to sign up:
- Verify your CIR membership to receive the discount code
- Go to the registration form
- Complete the registration form and upload your documents
- Schedule a date and time
- Pay the discounted consulting fee
Once the registration is complete, we will analyze your loans and request any additional information or documents from you if necessary. We will call you on the day and time of your consultation to conduct a review of your student loans with you.
Consultations are conducted either by phone or through computer screen sharing if you are a visual learner (similar to a webinar).
Currently, the application cycle is closed and will reopen in late summer/early fall of 2018.
Looking to Improve Patient Care? LAC+USC and Harbor-UCLA has one of the oldest and largest Patient Care Funds, with LA County contributing $1,210,000 and $980,000 respectively. Click here to apply or for more information.
Regional Vice Presidents & Delegates
Regional Vice Presidents
Lorenzo Gonzalez, Family Practice, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Chris Vo, Internal Medicine, LAC+USC Medical Center
Jessica Yuan, OB/GYN
Ashley Manchanda, Internal Medicine
Juliana Biro, Pediatrics
Nicholas Hutchings, Internal Medicine
Ben Nguyen, Psychiatry
Claudia Hammi, Anesthesiology
Donald DeSanto, Orthopedic Surgery
Graham Stephenson, Emergency Medicine (Alternate)
Kyaw Lin, PM&R (Alternate)