The incredible benefits you have are a result of your colleagues working together to ensure that resident physicians can provide the highest quality care possible and improve their working conditions.
Join CIR now. We’re stronger together.
Additional Benefits, including Student Loan Consultations.
- Salary increase of 15% over 3 years (8% in 2021, 4% in 2022, 3% in 2023)
- Expanded out of title work protection language
- Expanded educational fund:
- Increased to $1,100/year
- Up to $500 for a one-time computer purchase
- Fellowship application fees now included
- Uniform reimbursement allowance of $150/year
- Expanded education benefit travel: 1 additional trip per year permitted if the resident is the first author or is presenting an abstract or poster exhibit at a national meeting.
Questions about your contract?
Contact: Miles Kelley
email@example.com | (323) 744-3411
Regional Vice Presidents:
- Monique Hedmann, Family Medicine
Harbor UCLA Medical Center
- Mahima Iyengar, Med/Peds
Los Angeles County – USC Medical Center
- Tyler Wheeler, Psychiatry
- Angelina Prat, Obstetrics & Gynecology OBGYN
- Ratha Kulasingam, Internal Medicine
- Colleen Reyes, Psychiatry
+ Mental Health Resources
- CA Mental Health Suicide Prevention Resources
- California Mental Health Hotline: 866-903-3787
- CA Peer-Run Warm Line: 855-845-7415
+ Employee Assistance Program
The WorkLife Matters Employee Assistance Program offers services to help promote well-being and enhance the quality of life for you and your family. View details.
Connect to a counselor for free support services: 1-800-386-7055 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Visit ibhworklife.com and login to “For Employees & Members” (password: wlm70101).
Disability means you are unable to work as a result of accidental bodily injuries, sickness or pregnancy that prevents you from performing your duties and are under the care of a legally licensed provider.
- Short-Term Disability Claim Form
- On the (8th) eighth day of a non-occupational disability, you quality for Short-Term Disability.
- The maximum benefit payable is 70% of your weekly salary, up to $875 per week, for up to 26 weeks.
- For complete guidelines, contact the Benefits Office if you are going on disability leave.
- Long-Term Disability Claim Form
- If your disability is longer than 26 continuous weeks, you may qualify for Long-Term Disability (LTD).
- The LTD plan pays you $3500 per month.
- Contact Rivetti Financial to continue your disability coverage without any medical screening.
Participants are eligible for up to $3,000 in reimbursement per plan year (July 1-June 30) to cover expenses related to attend a U.S. patient safety event.
Student Loan Consultations
Available from Rivetti Financial
Member Discount Program
CIR Members are entitled to a number of discounts on services. Learn more.
Attention: In compliance with HIPAA regulations, we are moving to a new, secure email portal. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to send secure emails to the Benefits Office.