- Salary increase of 15% over 3 years (8% in 2021, 4% in 2022, 3% in 2023)
- Expanded out of title work protection language
- Expanded educational fund:
- Increased to $1,100/year
- Up to $500 for a one-time computer purchase
- Fellowship application fees now included
- Uniform reimbursement allowance of $150/year
- Expanded education benefit travel: 1 additional trip per year permitted if the resident is the first author or is presenting an abstract or poster exhibit at a national meeting.
Questions about your contract?
Contact: Mohan Menon
firstname.lastname@example.org | (213) 264-0004
Regional Vice Presidents:
- Monique Hedmann, Family Medicine
Harbor UCLA Medical Center
- Mahima Iyengar, Med/Peds
Los Angeles County – USC Medical Center
- Tyler Wheeler, Psychiatry
- Angelina Prat, Obstetrics & Gynecology OBGYN
- Ratha Kulasingam, Internal Medicine
- Colleen Reyes, Psychiatry
+ Employee Assistance Program
The WorkLife Matters Employee Assistance Program offers services to help promote well-being and enhance the quality of life for you and your family. View details.
Connect to a counselor for free support services: 1-800-386-7055 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Visit ibhworklife.com and login to “For Employees & Members” (password: wlm70101).
Disability means you are unable to work as a result of accidental bodily injuries, sickness or pregnancy that prevents you from performing your duties and are under the care of a legally licensed provider.
- Short-Term Disability Claim Form
- On the (8th) eighth day of a non-occupational disability, you quality for Short-Term Disability.
- The maximum benefit payable is 70% of your weekly salary, up to $875 per week, for up to 26 weeks.
- For complete guidelines, contact the Benefits Office if you are going on disability leave.
- Long-Term Disability Claim Form
- If your disability is longer than 26 continuous weeks, you may qualify for Long-Term Disability (LTD).
- The LTD plan pays you $3500 per month.
- Contact Rivetti Financial to continue your disability coverage without any medical screening.
Participants are eligible for up to $3,000 in reimbursement per plan year (July 1-June 30) to cover expenses related to attend a U.S. patient safety event.
Attention: In compliance with HIPAA regulations, we are moving to a new, secure email portal. Please use email@example.com to send secure emails to the Benefits Office.