The incredible benefits you have are a result of your colleagues working together to ensure that resident physicians can provide the highest quality care possible and improve their working conditions.
Join CIR now. We’re stronger together.
- Educational Allowance $500/year
- Meal Allowance $15/day
- 4 Personal days per academic year
Questions about your contract?
Contact: Andreina Granado
HIPAA Notice of Special Enrollment Rights
+ Mental Health Resources
- NY Project Hope Emotional Support Helpline: 1-844-863-9314
- Crisis Text Line: Text GOT5 to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK
- Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386
- Trevor Text: Text START to 678678
- OMH’s Customer Relations: 1-800-597-8481
- NY Office of Mental Health Website
+ Personal Information
- Membership Form
- Update Form – To add new dependents to your plan. Requests to add dependents must be received within 30 days of qualifying event (birth/adoption or marriage), and you must attach requested documentation (see form).
- Affidavit – If you cannot locate the marriage certificate or birth certificate(s), you can submit this affidavit in its place. The affidavit must be notarized.
- Domestic Partnership Application (only same-sex partners eligible) – To add a partner, download an application and return a notarized copy, along with all requested documentation, to the Plan office. You must also complete an Update Form above.
Membership Form, Update Form, Domestic Partnership Application
- QI Training & Education Application
- QI Training & Education Reimbursement Form (For those who have been previously approved for this benefit)
Regional Vice Presidents:
- Colleen Achong, Internal Medicine,
Interfaith Medical Center
- Anna Ivanova, Emergency Medicine,
Brookdale University Hospital
- Steven Miller, Critical Care Fellowship,
Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Christopher Thipphavong, Psychiatry,
Maimonides Medical Center
- William Nkemdirim, Internal Medicine
- Santiago Beltran Flores, Internal Medicine
- Mohamed Mahmoud, Internal Medicine (alternate)
- Brooke Smith, Podiatry (alternate)
Residency & Legal
Assistance with medical licensure, professional medical misconduct, landlord/tenant issues, and immigration – click here.
Member Discount Program
CIR Members are entitled to a number of discounts on services. Learn more.
Attention: In compliance with HIPAA regulations, we are moving to a new, secure email portal. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to send secure emails to the Benefits Office.