- Educational Allowance $500/year
- Meal Allowance $15/day
- 4 Personal days per academic year
Questions about your contract?
Contact: Andreina Granado
+ Mental Health Resources
- NY Project Hope Emotional Support Helpline: 1-844-863-9314
- Crisis Text Line: Text GOT5 to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK
- Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386
- Trevor Text: Text START to 678678
- OMH’s Customer Relations: 1-800-597-8481
- NY Office of Mental Health Website
+ Personal Information
- Membership Form
- Update Form – To add new dependents to your plan. Requests to add dependents must be received within 30 days of qualifying event (birth/adoption or marriage), and you must attach requested documentation (see form).
- Affidavit – If you cannot locate the marriage certificate or birth certificate(s), you can submit this affidavit in its place. The affidavit must be notarized.
- Domestic Partnership Application (only same-sex partners eligible) – To add a partner, download an application and return a notarized copy, along with all requested documentation, to the Plan office. You must also complete an Update Form above.
Membership Form, Update Form, Domestic Partnership Application
Participants are eligible for up to $3,000 in reimbursement per plan year (July 1-June 30) to cover expenses related to attend a U.S. patient safety event. You must submit at least 6 weeks prior to the conference date.
Regional Vice Presidents:
- Colleen Achong, Internal Medicine,
Interfaith Medical Center
- Anna Ivanova, Emergency Medicine,
Brookdale University Hospital
- Steven Miller, Critical Care Fellowship,
Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Christopher Thipphavong, Psychiatry,
Maimonides Medical Center
- William Nkemdirim, Internal Medicine
- Santiago Beltran Flores, Internal Medicine
- Mohamed Mahmoud, Internal Medicine (alternate)
- Brooke Smith, Podiatry (alternate)
Attention: In compliance with HIPAA regulations, we are moving to a new, secure email portal. Please use email@example.com to send secure emails to the Benefits Office.