- Educational Allowance $500/year
- Meal Allowance $15/day
- 4 Personal days per academic year
Questions about your contract?
Contact: Andreina Granado
+ Mental Health Resources
- NY Project Hope Emotional Support Helpline: 1-844-863-9314
- Crisis Text Line: Text GOT5 to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK
- Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386
- Trevor Text: Text START to 678678
- OMH’s Customer Relations: 1-800-597-8481
- NY Office of Mental Health Website
- Membership Form
- Update Form – To add new dependents to your plan. Requests to add dependents must be received within 30 days of qualifying event (birth/adoption or marriage), and you must attach requested documentation (see form).
- Domestic Partnership Application (only same-sex partners eligible) – To add a partner, download an application and return a notarized copy, along with all requested documentation, to the Plan office. You must also complete an Update Form above.
Membership Form, Update Form, Domestic Partnership Application
Regional Vice Presidents:
- Colleen Achong, Internal Medicine,
Interfaith Medical Center
- Anna Ivanova, Emergency Medicine,
Brookdale University Hospital
- Steven Miller, Critical Care Fellowship,
Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Christopher Thipphavong, Psychiatry,
Maimonides Medical Center
- Abrar Hasan, Internal Medicine
- Sharareh Dehghani Seyedeh, Internal Medicine
- Brooke Smith, Podiatry
- Mustafa Al-Taei, Internal Medicine
Attention: In compliance with HIPAA regulations, we are moving to a new, secure email portal. Please use email@example.com to send secure emails to the Benefits Office.