CIR will fully pay for CIR delegates/alternates to attend – registration, travel, and hotel costs are all included. Delegates must use CIR’s travel agency, UN Travel. CIR Delegates and Alternate Delegates are invited to attend the Convention at no cost.
CIR members not elected to delegate/alternate positions, as well as other residents, med students, CIR allies, and healthcare professionals, have the option of a variety of registration types:
• Friday Night Reception: $30 (includes 2 drinks + hors d’oeuvres)
• Saturday & Sunday: $100 for CIR members / $140 for all others (includes lunch)
• Saturday Only: $60 for CIR members / $100 for all others (includes lunch)
• Friday Reception through Sunday: $130 for CIR members / $170 for all other attendees (includes 2 drinks + hors d’oeuvres on Friday, breakfast, and lunch on Saturday and Sunday)
* Lodging is $174/night for CIR members
Please note: the CLP Benefit and other reimbursements such as PEP and PEB which are administered by the Benefits Fund Office are not available for the CIR Convention.
<< RESERVE YOUR SPOT! CIR’s 60th ANNIVERSARY CONVENTION >>
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”sidebar-17″][/vc_column][/vc_row]