Additional Benefits, including Patient Care Trust Fund, Coverage Pay, and Education Loan Debt Benefit.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal allowance of $57 per week
- Educational allowance of $1000-$1,800 per year
- Relocation allowance of up to $1,500
- 100% reimbursement for medical licensure fees
Questions about your contract?
Contact: Zach Weinstein
Regional Vice Presidents:
- Josh Neff, Psychiatry,
UCSF Medical Center
- Patrick Beagen, Radiation Oncology,
UC Davis Medical Center
- DaShawn Hickman, Emergency Medicine,
Alameda Health System
- Keri-Lee Garel, Obstetrics and Gynecology OBGYN
- Ahsan Khan, Radiology
- Shirley Jiang, Internal Medicine
- Karisma Desai, Internal Medicine
+ Employee Assistance Program
The WorkLife Matters Employee Assistance Program offers services to help promote well-being and enhance the quality of life for you and your family. View details.
Connect to a counselor for free support services: 1-800-386-7055 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Visit ibhworklife.com and login to “For Employees & Members” (password: wlm70101).
Disability means you are unable to work as a result of accidental bodily injuries, sickness or pregnancy that prevents you from performing your duties and are under the care of a legally licensed provider.
- Short-Term Disability Claim Form
- On the (8th) eighth day of a non-occupational disability, you quality for Short-Term Disability.
- The maximum benefit payable is 70% of your weekly salary, up to $875 per week, for up to 26 weeks.
- For complete guidelines, contact the Benefits Office if you are going on disability leave.
- Long-Term Disability Claim Form
- If your disability is longer than 26 continuous weeks, you may qualify for Long-Term Disability (LTD).
- The LTD plan pays you $3500 per month.
- INSMED Portable Disability Coverage – Policies offered to you without any medical underwriting requirements or exams.
Attention: In compliance with HIPAA regulations, we are moving to a new, secure email portal. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to send secure emails to the Benefits Office.