The incredible benefits you have are a result of your colleagues working together to ensure that resident physicians can provide the highest quality care possible and improve their working conditions.
Join CIR now. We’re stronger together.
Additional Benefits, including Patient Care Trust Fund, Coverage Pay, and Education Loan Debt Benefit.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal allowance of $57 per week
- Educational allowance of $1000-$1,800 per year
- Relocation allowance of up to $1,500
- 100% reimbursement for medical licensure fees
Questions about your contract?
Contact: Zach Weinstein
Regional Vice Presidents:
- Josh Neff, Psychiatry,
UCSF Medical Center
- Patrick Beagen, Radiation Oncology,
UC Davis Medical Center
- DaShawn Hickman, Emergency Medicine,
Alameda Health System
- Keri-Lee Garel, Obstetrics and Gynecology OBGYN
- Ahsan Khan, Radiology
- Shirley Jiang, Internal Medicine
- Karisma Desai, Internal Medicine
+ Mental Health Resources
- CA Mental Health Suicide Prevention Resources
- California Mental Health Hotline: 866-903-3787
- CA Peer-Run Warm Line: 855-845-7415
+ Employee Assistance Program
The WorkLife Matters Employee Assistance Program offers services to help promote well-being and enhance the quality of life for you and your family. View details.
Connect to a counselor for free support services: 1-800-386-7055 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Visit ibhworklife.com and login to “For Employees & Members” (password: wlm70101).
Disability means you are unable to work as a result of accidental bodily injuries, sickness or pregnancy that prevents you from performing your duties and are under the care of a legally licensed provider.
- Short-Term Disability Claim Form
- On the (8th) eighth day of a non-occupational disability, you quality for Short-Term Disability.
- The maximum benefit payable is 70% of your weekly salary, up to $875 per week, for up to 26 weeks.
- For complete guidelines, contact the Benefits Office if you are going on disability leave.
- Long-Term Disability Claim Form
- If your disability is longer than 26 continuous weeks, you may qualify for Long-Term Disability (LTD).
- The LTD plan pays you $3500 per month.
- INSMED Portable Disability Coverage – Policies offered to you without any medical underwriting requirements or exams.
Participants are eligible for up to $3,000 in reimbursement per plan year (July 1-June 30) to cover expenses related to attend a U.S. patient safety event.
- QI Training & Education Application
- QI Training & Education Reimbursement Form (For those who have been previously approved for this benefit)
Attention: In compliance with HIPAA regulations, we are moving to a new, secure email portal. Please use email@example.com to send secure emails to the Benefits Office.