The incredible benefits you have are a result of your colleagues working together to ensure that resident physicians can provide the highest quality care possible and improve their working conditions.
Join CIR now. We’re stronger together.
Since forming a union in 2019, CIR members at UCLA have won higher wages, better benefits and more through collective bargaining.
- 56% increase in salary at UCLA over six years.
- $30,000 fertility benefits package with no coinsurance or deductible.
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave.
- $50,000 per year for a resident wellness fund.
Member Benefits, including Post-Residency Contract Review & Immigration Legal Benefit.
- Food & Dining
- Home & Auto
- Costco and more
- Car Rental
- Tours & Cruises
- Financial Wellness
- Debt Navigator
- Rewards Cards
- Personal Loan
- Home Financing
- Auto & Home
- Group Term Life
- Life Insurance Plan
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Legal Services
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal allowance of $3,000 per year
- Housing allowance of $12,000 per year
- Educational allowance of $500-$1,000 per year
- Reimbursement for licensure and exam fees
- Relocation reimbursement of up to $2,750
Questions about your contract?
Contact: George Morse or Violet Ranson
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Vice Presidents:
- Stephen Goldberg, Anesthesiology
UC Irvine Medical Center
- Dayna Isaacs, Internal Medicine
UCLA Medical Center
- Matthew Siow, Orthopedic Surgery
UC San Diego Health
- Tanner Tripp, Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine
- Anna Mckinsey, Pediatrics-Administration
- Jessica Leung, Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine
- Jessica Wang, Family Medicine
- Wilson Ricketts, Medicine-General Int Med-Primary Care
- Mani Vahidi, Psychiatry/Biobehavioral Sci
- Elaine Chan, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Dayna Isaacs, Medicine-Dept Administration
- Max Krall, Medicine-Dept Administration
- David Johnson, Psychiatry/Biobehavioral Sci
- Kenneth Kim, Emergency Medicine
- Maria Paula Arias, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Kylie Ternes, Neurology
- Ariel Wu, Emergency Medicine
- Asha Ayub, Surgery-Chairman
- Nan Cheng, Neurology
- Carlene Samuel, Pediatrics-Allergy/Immunology
+ Mental Health Resources
- CA Mental Health Suicide Prevention Resources
- California Mental Health Hotline: 866-903-3787
- CA Peer-Run Warm Line: 855-845-7415