The incredible benefits you have are a result of your colleagues working together to ensure that resident physicians can provide the highest quality care possible and improve their working conditions.
Join CIR now. We’re stronger together.
Member Benefits, including Post-Residency Contract Review & Immigration Legal Benefit.
- Food & Dining
- Home & Auto
- Costco and more
- Car Rental
- Tours & Cruises
- Financial Wellness
- Debt Navigator
- Rewards Cards
- Personal Loan
- Home Financing
- Auto & Home
- Group Term Life
- Life Insurance Plan
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Legal Services
- 12% increase to salary over 2 years!
- $4,000 housing allowance +$1500 cost of living stipend per year.
- Annual $1,000 educational reimbursement.
- 6-weeks paid parental leave for each pregnancy, adoption, or foster placement during any 12 month period.
- $1100 one time payment moving stipend
Contract coming soon!
Questions about your contract?
Contact: Mohan Menon
Regional Vice Presidents:
- Stephen Goldberg, Anesthesiology
UC Irvine Medical Center
- Dayna Isaacs, Internal Medicine
UCLA Medical Center
- Matthew Siow, Orthopedic Surgery
UC San Diego Health
- Paul Glasheen, Internal Medicine & Psychiatry
- Mark Moubarek, Internal Medicine
- Rachel Ekaireb, General Surgery
- Irena Grauzinis, Family Medicine
- Ebony Onianwa, Psychiatry
- Monique Waltman, Psychiatry
- Angelina Mikityuk, Emergency Medicine
- Blair Segsworth, Anesthesiology
- Joseph Firriolo, Plastic Surgery
- Emma Zavala-Suárez, Psychiatry (alternate)
- Joshua George, Family Medicine & Psychiatry (alternate)
+ Mental Health Resources
- CA Mental Health Suicide Prevention Resources
- California Mental Health Hotline: 866-903-3787
- CA Peer-Run Warm Line: 855-845-7415