Member Benefits, including Post-Residency Contract Review & Immigration Legal Benefit.
- 5% Pay increase for 2022
- $750 Medical education benefit
- New Language on minority, diversity and inclusion
- 17% Increase to meal stipend across all tiers
Questions about your contract?
Contact: Morgan Currier
firstname.lastname@example.org | (213) 435-4008
Regional Vice President:
- Alexandra Ninneman, Family Medicine
University of New Mexico
- Zev Gurman, Emergency Medicine
- Monica Goodman, Psychiatry
- Danielle Rivera, Psychiatry
- Silvia Morales Santiago, Family Medicine
- Alisha Berry, Pathology
- Colin Sevareid, Family Medicine
- Nora Kratz, Family Medicine (alternate)
- Erin Risotto-Urbanowicz, Surgery (alternate)
Your Benefits & Forms:
Funding available for conference, publishing opportunities, resident research:
- Patient Care and Quality Improvement Fund Proposal
- Quality Improvement Approval Form
- IRB Approval Form
At our last contract negotiation, we successfully bargained funding for resident-driven projects in Quality Improvement. The funds enable us to publish a national QI Journal of original resident research, attend conferences and bring expert speakers to UNM.
Funds are available to any resident and can be used for a range of QI initiatives, including: research projects, conferences, and bringing speakers to UNM. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- 15% discount
- Long-term disability insurance
- Protection in your specialty
- Benefits increase as income increases
Residents not in their final year of training are eligible for a “starter policy” that guarantees $1,500 per month, and purchasers may then be able to obtain the full offer available at the time they complete their program.
For more information, please read over the flyers for the UNM Guaranteed Disability for Finishing Residents and Fellows and the UNM Guaranteed Disability Insurance Starter Plan, or contact the local representative for the plans Seth Ingersoll at (505) 798-2585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIR members at UNM have access to a Certified Public Accountant to assist with income taxes at the discounted rate of $130.
Please contact UNM Organizer Cynthia Travieso for more information and to take advantage of this benefit. She can be reached by phone at (816) 332-8000 or by email at email@example.com.