Help Elect Healthcare Champions in 2022!
Commit to Vote on the CIR Slate! – SIGN THE PLEDGE
This November, there’s a lot on the ballot. From reproductive rights, resident well-being, healthcare, housing, wages, and more, we need leaders ready and willing to tackle our most pressing issues. That’s why it’s more important than ever for frontline providers like ourselves to get involved.
Click on your state below to see the healthcare champions vetted and endorsed by CIR members as well as important information like key dates and polling locations. Let’s be ready to cast our votes on November 8th!
Commit to Vote on the CIR Slate
- All endorsed candidates have been vetted by CIR members
CIR Electoral Phone Banks
- September 13th – November 7th
- Select your shifts and get other resident physicians out to vote.
The CIR Committee on Political Education (COPE)
- Building political power helps us win strong contracts and fight for the issues we care about. Since union dues can’t be used for this work, this is made possible through voluntary contributions to our Committee on Political Education (COPE)
- For New Jersey residents, click here.