- $2250 living stipend in year 1, $4250 in year 2, and $4500 in year 3
- $1,200 educational stipend and $750 in meal allowance through AY23-24
- Extra On-Call Pay: $200-$750/ shift
- $88k in annual diversity, equity and inclusion funds, with resident input into spending
Questions about your contract?
Contact: Liliana Gutmann-McKenzie
LGutmann@cirseiu.org | (857) 408-3701
Regional Vice Presidents:
- Taylor Walker, Family Medicine,
Cambridge Health Alliance
- Erica Lee, Psychiatry, Cambridge Health Alliance
- Suleman Khan, Internal Medicine
- James Blum, Emergency Medicine
- Sabhi Singh, Internal Medicine
- James Blum, Emergency Medicine
- Martha Duah, Psychiatry
- Taha Khan, Pediatrics
- Chevaughn Wellington, Psychiatry
- Brett Lewis, Psychiatry
- Adeyemi Sofoluwe, Pathology, Anatomic & Clinical (alternate)
- Timothy Rodriggs, Otolaryngology Ent (alternate)
+ Personal Information
Membership Form & Update Form
For purposes of our disability benefits, “disabled” means you can no longer perform the duties of your occupation due to accidental bodily injury, sickness, or a related medical condition, including pregnancy or childbirth. You must also be under the care of a licensed provider as defined by the state in which you work.
2021 Massachusetts Paid Family And Medical Leave (MPFML) – Visit mass.gov/PFML for more information.
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Benefits Claim Form
- Coverage begins on the eighth (8th) day of your disability. The maximum benefit payable is 60% of your weekly salary, up to $692 per week, for up to 26 weeks. See the Summary Plan Description (SPD) for more details.
- If you are going out on a disability leave, contact your employer as soon as possible.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Benefits Claim Form
- The LTD plan pays you 60% of your monthly salary, up to a maximum of $3,500 per month. LTD benefits typically start if you are still disabled after 26 continuous weeks. For detailed information on Long-Term Disability see the Guardian Certificate.
- When you terminate employment, you will have the option to convert this benefit to an individual policy, subject to certain conditions.
- INSMED Portable Disability Coverage – Policies offered to you without any medical underwriting requirements or exams.
- Library Funds Request
- QI Training & Education Application Form
- QI Training & Education Reimbursement Form (For those who have been previously approved for this benefit)
- QI Grant (The CIR House Staff Quality Council at BMC has secured $25,000 per year from BMC’s Captive Insurer as a dedicated stream of funding for house staff led QI/PS projects at BMC. Grants are available in any amount, determined by the applicant’s proposed budget.)
Backup Childcare Benefit (CARE.COM)
+ Employee Assistance Program
The WorkLife Matters Employee Assistance Program offers services to help promote well-being and enhance the quality of life for you and your family. View details.
Connect to a counselor for free support services: 1-800-386-7055 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Visit ibhworklife.com and login to “For Employees & Members” (password: wlm70101).
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention: In compliance with HIPAA regulations, we are moving to a new, secure email portal. Please use email@example.com to send secure emails to the Benefits Office.